IVF SURE ™ – OUTCOME-BASED SERVICE
STATE-OF-THE-ART IVF TREATMENT WITH GUARANTEED RESULTS
WHAT IS IVF SURE™?
IVF SURE™ is the New Hope guarantee program: you will become pregnant with our IVF treatment or we will refund your money. It’s that simple. Our outcome-based pricing minimizes the risk of IVF and ensures that there are no hidden costs or fees.
You pay a fixed amount of money for three IVF cycles with the goal of becoming pregnant. If you do not become pregnant, we will return 80% of the amount paid
HOW DOES IVF SURE™ WORK?
- Our MINI IVF™ minimal stimulation protocol is gentle and effective.
- The latest IVF technology will be used to improve reproductive outcomes and closely monitor embryo development.
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) will be used to reduce the risk of miscarriages and to further improve the live birth rates without increasing the number of embryos transferred.
- Embryos will be cryopreserved for later transfer in a natural environment.
WHAT IS THE OUTCOME-BASED FEE SCHEDULE?
You will pay $35,000 for 3 cycles of comprehensive IVF treatment to be completed within 9-months of commencing your first IVF Treatment cycle, with the goal of a successful clinical pregnancy.
If you do not become pregnant within 9 months from the start of treatment, you will be refunded 80% of the amount paid, not including the cost of medications.
New Hope Fertility strives to be among the top fertility clinics in the US. New Hope brings together its top fertility specialists that are committed to providing the best of tomorrow’s IVF treatment, today. We understand that each patient is different, which means that each IVF cycle is also going to be unique.
Our extensive experience with customized, minimal stimulation IVF treatments and customized protocols allows us to create successful treatment options, and make the sort of responsive judgment calls that are expected from the best infertility clinics in NYC. Our top infertility doctors and physicians understand how to listen to your body. The Team of NYC fertility specialists and our top infertility doctors are led by Dr. John Zhang. Top fertility doctors in NYC recognize Dr. John Zhang MD as a pioneer of the more gentle approach to assisted reproductive technology (ART), minimal stimulation IVF (Mini-IVF) and natural cycle IVF as well as latest IVF. Forbes lists New Hope Fertility Center as one of the largest fertility centers in the US by cycle volume. Whether you are interested in fertility treatment options or learning more about your fertility cycle, New Hope Fertility Center is the fertility center you can trust.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR IVF SURE™?
- You are 38-years of age or younger
- You have regular monthly periods , or
- Have irregular periods with a confirmed Polycystic Ovary Syndrome diagnosis (PCOS).
- Partners must qualify, does not apply to TESA or surgically obtained sperm
Schedule a Consultation
Schedule a consultation with one of the fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility Center:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have questions about failed IVF and other fertility problems? Please read the following articles for more information.