Advanced Infertility Treatments.
There are many routes to starting a family, and it is our privilege to offer high-quality, cutting-edge services to everyone trying to conceive or preserve their fertility for the future.
At New Hope Fertility Center, we specialize in low and no-drug infertility solutions that help women conceive with minimal invasiveness and unparalleled success. Our network of fertility clinics offer balanced and holistic approaches to in vitro fertilization (IVF), including innovative treatments like Natural Cycle IVF, Minimal Stimulation IVF (Mini-IVF™) and Needle-Free IVF.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to infertility. From artificial insemination procedures like IUI to the latest IVF technology, our focus is on helping families grow with safe and proven solutions that require less stress on the mind and body. Mini-IVF™ is our gentle and effective minimal stimulation IVF treatment and has been proven as effective as Conventional IVF. Popularized by New Hope Fertility Center doctor John Zhang in 2004, Mini-IVF™ is one of the many options available at New Hope Fertility Center. Having multiple IVF treatment options available to patients is a hallmark of the best fertility clinics in NYC and the top centers in the USA. At New Hope Fertility Center, patients have access to the widest variety of fertility treatments in one place, allowing infertility treatment to be more effective and efficient.
Whatever the reason you seek the help of a fertility center in NYC, New Hope offers world-class physicians and a wide range of options for both those interested in conceiving a child or freezing eggs for the future. For a fertility center NJ to NYC and beyond, New Hope Fertility Center is committed to helping you reach your reproductive goals.
Come learn why so many families start their journey toward fertility here, and why over 8,000 babies have been born since 2006 thanks to New Hope Fertility Center.
Whether you are ready to start a family or want to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
The NHFC Difference
- First live birth using human oocytes reconstituted by spindle nuclear transfer for Mitochondrial DNA mutation causing Leigh syndrome.
- Pioneers of Egg Freezing with Vitrification, since 2004
- We achieve high IVF success rates with NGS/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- Specialized in treating multiple failed cycles, difficult cases like PCOS and Endometriosis
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Book an Appointment
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.”
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.”
- How to Stay on Your Fertility Diet During the HolidaysYes – you can stay on your fertility diet during the holidays and enjoy festive temptations. With some easy and healthy nutrition tips, you can make the most out of your fertility diet to last you through the NEW YEAR! Fertility Diet Tips During the Holidays Low-sodium canned or frozen veggies Herbs and spices instead of salt Lemon juice, citrus zest, or hot chilies for extra flavor and no sodium... Read more »
- Read About Dr. Zhang in the News: How Mini-IVF™ Lowers Your Costs and RisksBy lowering patient financial costs and health risks, a customized Mini-Free IVF™ is a very successful treatment for women suffering from infertility – even if they have failed Conventional IVF. Pregnancy success rates prove that large amounts of fertility medications do not increase your chances of getting pregnant through IVF treatment. Dr. Zhang on the... Read more: Read About Dr. Zhang in the News: How Mini-IVF™ Lowers Your Costs and Risks