When it comes to finding a fertility clinic, price plays a huge role. Here at New Hope, it is important that our fertility treatments are accessible and affordable for all of our patients. With comprehensive payment plans, financing partnerships, and frequent promotional opportunities it is easier than ever to save money on your fertility journey.
What financial assistance options are available for fertility treatments?
Private Insurance – New Hope accepts most major carriers and plans. If you are not sure what fertility treatment our specific insurance covers, we recommend reaching out to your provider directly!
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
IVF SURE Outcome-Based Pricing
- This is a money-back guarantee should IVF fail
- Patients pay a fixed fee of $35,000 for 3 IVF cycles
- If a viable pregnancy is not achieved within a 9-month period, 80% of the $35,000 fixed fee will be refunded – not including medication costs
NYS Infertility Demonstration Program
- This program subsidizes higher-level infertility treatments IVF and GIFT (gamete intrafallopian transfer) for privately insured women for whom these procedures are not covered by insurance.
- This program also includes a subsidy for testicular sperm extraction (TESE).
- 21-44 years old
- New York state resident
- A total household income of less than $200,000
- Covered by commercial insurance (not Medicaid or Medicare)
- Your medical history should include four cycles of ovulation induction with or without insemination unless you have documented tubal disease or documented severe male factor infertility.
- If you have had three or more failed in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles, you are not eligible for the grant.
New Hope Fertility’s Payment Plan
- 30% down payment
- $600 a month with 10 months of IVF financing
If you would like to know more about New Hope’s costs, please feel free to visit our cost page.
Why New Hope?
New Hope Fertility Center is home to world-renowned fertility specialists. We custom-design fertility treatments for the individual to increase the chances of a successful pregnancy. Our specialists believe in putting the patient first and being with them through every step of the fertility journey. Our team is well-versed in helping women of all ages reach their fertility goals and we are passionate about educating, and supporting our patients throughout their journey. If you want compassionate fertility care, New Hope is the right place for you. Call us at (347) 970-8479 or schedule your initial consultation today!