It is our privilege to offer high-quality, cutting-edge services to everyone and hope you find the fertility information here beneficial. New Hope Fertility Center specializes in low and no-drug infertility solutions like Natural Cycle IVF and Mini-IVF™, allowing for a truly tailored treatment plan, perfectly suited to your needs. Based in New York City, our international network of fertility clinics offers balanced and holistic approaches to IVF, finding unparalleled success using the latest IVF technology.
Whether you are ready to start a family or are planning to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
The NHFC Difference
- First live birth using human oocytes reconstituted by spindle nuclear transfer for Mitochondrial DNA mutation causing Leigh syndrome.
- Pioneers of Egg Freezing with Vitrification, since 2004
- We achieve high success rates with NGS/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- Specialized in treating multiple failed cycles, difficult cases like PCOS and Endometriosis
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
- Calculate Your Due Date Based on Your IVF Date of TransferAll of the preparation and hard work put into IVF treatment is geared toward one goal: to have a healthy baby. One of the fun things about undergoing IVF is that you know exactly when fertilization occurred based upon the date embryos are transferred to your uterine cavity. The IVF date of transfer allows patients to predict a more accurate due date tha that of a natural pregnancy. Therefore, the traditional way of calculating a woman's due date... Read more »
- How Winter Weather Can Increase Your Chances of ConceptionIt is common knowledge that a man should avoid heat around his testicles while trying to conceive. Ideally, a man’s testicles should be kept several degrees cooler than the rest of his body. This is because the testicles need to be at a slightly lower temperature than the rest of the body to be at... Read more: How Winter Weather Can Increase Your Chances of Conception