Whether you are ready to start a family or are planning to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 550 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- Where Are The Best Fertility Doctors In New York CitySuccessful fertility treatment begins with a treatment plan that is tailored to each patient’s unique needs. Next, the best techniques in the field of fertility care must be used in order to provide the greatest chance for success. Finally, each patient must be treated in such a way during the fertility care process as to care for their physical and emotional needs. The best New York City fertility doctors provide all of this and more... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Dr. Zhang’s Pick of the Month: The Difference Between Impotency and Male InfertilityTwo key issues in men’s sexual and reproductive health are impotency and male fertility. Although the terms are occasionally used interchangeably, impotence and male infertility are distinct medical conditions. For both conditions, quality male care is available. About one third of the time, a couple’s inability to get pregnant can be attributed to the male partner. There... Read more: Dr. Zhang’s Pick of the Month: The Difference Between Impotency and Male Infertility