Whether you are ready to start a family or are planning to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 550 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- the Average Cost Of A Mini IVF in NYCWhat Does the Average Mini IVF Cost in NYC? A number of considerations go into the decision to pursue fertility treatment. When a couple has limited or no insurance coverage for fertility care, cost plays a large role in the decision. It is important to balance both the need to find the best fertility expert and the need to manage expenses. Conveniently located in Manhattan, New Hope Fertility Center specializes in providing high... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Confronting The Biological ClockMany women spend a large portion of their reproductive years trying to prevent pregnancy. Some women are focused on career while others are waiting for the right partner to start a family with. No matter the reason, many women find themselves needing help while trying to conceive during their 30s and 40s. The main culprit... Read more: Confronting The Biological Clock