Whether you are ready to start a family or are planning to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 550 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- Desirable Egg Donor TraitsDonating eggs can make the difference in a couple’s ability to start a family. Many young women have considered donating their eggs, but are unsure about the process or what is required of them. Knowing the desirable egg donor traits that fertility clinics are looking for can make the decision easier. Desirable egg donor traits include: Age In order to donate eggs, a woman must be between 18 and 28 years old. ... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Dr. Zhang’s Pick of the Month: Dr. John Zhang’s Interview on Sperm Bank Market in ChinaSince the two-child policy became effective in China, there have been reports that there is shortage of donor sperm within the country. On May 5th, CCTV America’s Rachelle Akuffo spoke to Dr.John Zhang about the general perceptions in China about donating sperm. Read the full article here. Q: What is the general perception of donating sperm in China?... Read more: Dr. Zhang’s Pick of the Month: Dr. John Zhang’s Interview on Sperm Bank Market in China