It is our privilege to offer high-quality, cutting-edge services to everyone and hope you find the fertility information here beneficial. New Hope Fertility Center specializes in low and no-drug infertility solutions like Natural Cycle IVF and Mini-IVF™, allowing for a truly tailored treatment plan, perfectly suited to your needs. Based in New York City, our international network of fertility clinics offers balanced and holistic approaches to IVF, finding unparalleled success using the latest IVF technology.
Whether you are ready to start a family or are planning to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
The NHFC Difference
- First live birth using human oocytes reconstituted by spindle nuclear transfer for Mitochondrial DNA mutation causing Leigh syndrome.
- Pioneers of Egg Freezing with Vitrification, since 2004
- We achieve high IVF success rates with NGS/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- Specialized in treating multiple failed cycles, difficult cases like PCOS and Endometriosis
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.”
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.”
- How to Enhance Your Summer Pregnancy ExperienceYour summer pregnancy is an exciting time of your life. You have a lot of planning to do before the baby comes. The fertility specialists at New Hope Fertility NYC have compiled some recommendations designed to enhance your summer pregnancy experience. Here’s the deal: From how to avoid heat exposure – to – implementing simple skin care tips, your summer pregnancy will be the best experience possible this summer. Summer Sunshine Exposure Staying out of... Read more »
- Preventing Genetic Disease Through PGD – Preimplantation Genetic DiagnosisGenetic screening of embryos – Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) – allows fertility specialists to test and identify those embryos having a genetic defect. PGD prevents hereditary diseases from being passed from parents to their children. Dr. John Zhang recommends PGD in conjunction with IVF for couples who are known carriers of a single gene disorder (genetic... Read more: Preventing Genetic Disease Through PGD – Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis