It is our privilege to offer high-quality, cutting-edge services to everyone and hope you find the fertility information here beneficial. New Hope Fertility Center specializes in low and no-drug infertility solutions like Natural Cycle IVF and Mini-IVF™, allowing for a truly tailored treatment plan, perfectly suited to your needs. Based in New York City, our international network of fertility clinics offers balanced and holistic approaches to IVF, finding unparalleled success using the latest IVF technology.
Whether you are ready to start a family or are planning to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
The NHFC Difference
- First live birth using human oocytes reconstituted by spindle nuclear transfer for Mitochondrial DNA mutation causing Leigh syndrome.
- Pioneers of Egg Freezing with Vitrification, since 2004
- We achieve high IVF success rates with NGS/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- Specialized in treating multiple failed cycles, difficult cases like PCOS and Endometriosis
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
- The Ethical Issues of PGD And PGSAlthough genetic testing of embryos has been done for years, the growing popularity of the process has raised ethical questions. Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in conjunction with In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) provides a method for identifying embryos with genetic diseases. Ethicists question if people should be able to decide which embryos survive and are implanted. Additionally, ethicists question which diseases should be eligible for identification via PGD. Understanding both sides of the argument may help you make the... Read more »
- AT THE TOP OF the IVF ‘GAME’I wanted to share a recent trip I took for a meeting in Dubai. I was giving a lecture on our recent success producing the world’s first baby from 3-parent IVF and our advancements to OOCYTE and EMBRYO CRYOPRESERVATION (egg freezing) using VITRIFICATION. While there, however, a nice detour led me to the Camel Research... Read more: AT THE TOP OF the IVF ‘GAME’