At New Hope Fertility Center NYC, your success is our first concern. We understand your dream of having a healthy baby and know that the journey to parenthood can be challenging. Our belief is that how you are treated is how we would like to be treated.
Let our family help build yours through unique treatment plans that have been customized to your medical needs. Begin your journey today.
Why Choose Us?
- 400 + babies born from eggs frozen at NHFC in New York since 2004.
- We achieve high success rates with aCGH/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocates of universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
Changing Lives Every Day
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
The New York IVF Blog
- NEW IVF TECHNOLOGYMITOCHONDRIAL DNA REPLACEMENT AND NUCLEAR TRANSFER Good Evening. Its my favorite time, Dr. Zhang’s Blog. Today I would like to take the opportunity to talk about mitochondria and mitochondrial DNA, nuclear transfer and treating patients with a genetic disease for In Vitro Fertilization. It sounds like a lot of topics but really, everything is revolving around Mitochondria. The reason I chose this topic is because today in February 2016, the National Academy of Science has... Read more »
Dr. Zhang’s Blog
- Pregnancy Success and BMIWeight impacts fertility for both men and women. For both genders, being overweight can significantly reduce a person’s natural fertility. Being overweight can negatively impact hormone levels making ovulation and sperm production difficult. Women who are far above or below ideal body weight are prone to ovulatory dysfunction and subfertility. Weight modulation in these women... Read more: Pregnancy Success and BMI