New Hope Fertility Center offers unparalleled success by leveraging the latest IVF technology. Based in New York City, our international network of fertility clinics offers balanced and holistic approaches to IVF. It is our privilege to offer high-quality, cutting-edge services to everyone and hope you find the fertility information here beneficial. We specialize in low and no-drug infertility solutions like Natural Cycle IVF and Mini-IVF™, allowing for a truly tailored treatment plan, perfectly suited to your needs.
Whether you are ready to start a family or are planning to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
The NHFC Difference
- First live birth using human oocytes reconstituted by spindle nuclear transfer for Mitochondrial DNA mutation causing Leigh syndrome.
- Pioneers of Egg Freezing with Vitrification, since 2004
- We achieve high success rates with NGS/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- Specialized in treating multiple failed cycles, difficult cases like PCOS and Endometriosis
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “ Read More
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.” Read More
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.” Read More
- Your Common Egg Donation Questions, Answered.Many young women consider egg donation as a way to help couples who are unable to conceive on their own. However, it can be difficult to know what the egg donation process entails or how to get the process started. The common egg donation questions below can help many women determine if becoming an egg donor is right for them. What are the requirements for becoming an egg donor? Before becoming an egg... Read more »
- Breaking News: World’s first baby born with 3-Parent IVF TechniqueAs you may all know, the first live birth using human oocytes reconstituted by spindle nuclear transfer for Mitochondrial DNA mutation was achieved by New Hope Fertility Center. I believe this technique will revolutionize and change human reproduction. I will be officially presenting the results of this technique at ASRM in Utah, this year, and encourage you to... Read more: Breaking News: World’s first baby born with 3-Parent IVF Technique