Congratulations! You’ve taken the first step in your journey toward growing your family. New Hope Fertility Center is glad to be your partner throughout your fertility treatment. You’ll learn that our doctors, nurses and staff are all ready to assist you throughout your treatment. Our team wants to ensure that you feel comfortable and informed throughout your treatment. To accomplish this, you’ll find that this website provides a wealth of information regarding diagnosing and treating fertility issues.
For most people, learning about their own fertility issues is the first encounter they have with fertility treatment. Our blog provides regular updates on fertility issues, coping with fertility and educational posts about fertility treatments. Additionally, our orientation presentation linked below can help you to know what to expect during treatment. The glossary below can also be helpful while learning commonly used fertility terms.
New patients are required to submit forms that provide their identifying information, medical history and insurance information. Completing this documentation before your first appointment can reduce the amount of time you spend on paperwork.
New Hope Fertility Center is on the cutting edge of fertility care and is routinely seen as an industry leader. Members of the press can learn more information about New Hope by downloading the press kit below.
Please click on the links below to download patient resources.
Fertility Education & Useful Fertility Resources
If you are seeking more information about fertility care, statistics, and education, there are many great resources on the internet. A few of them are listed below.
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- International Council on Infertility Information Dissemination Inc (INCIID)
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- Society for Reproduction and Fertility (UK)
- Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society
- New York State Department of Health
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institutes of Health
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- New York Acupuncturist – Acupuncture for fertility – Mark Moshchinsky licensed acupuncturist in New York
- NHFC Patient Handbook (Online)
- NHFC Patient Handbook (PDF)
The following development calendars are courtesy of TheVisualMD.com