WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FREEZING EGGS?
When you attend our monthly Egg Freezing events at New Hope Fertility Center in New York, the center that pioneered American Egg Freezing, you discuss Elective Egg Freezing and how this choice may change your life! We understand that freezing your eggs is an immense investment for your future. That’s why you’ll find out everything you need to know to make an informed decision, often with an actual egg freezing patient sharing her story. Planning your family takes a huge commitment, take this opportunity to learn all about freezing embryos and eggs, how the process is achieved, and what happens afterward.
This in-depth introduction to Egg Freezing at New Hope Fertility Center will cover:
- WHAT IS EGG FREEZING?
- WHAT IS NEEDLE-FREE EGG FREEZING?
- HOW IS EGG FREEZING DONE?
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT IVF CENTER FOR YOUR EGG FREEZING?
- HOW MANY EGGS DO I NEED?
- HOW MUCH DOES EGG FREEZING COST?
- WHAT SHOULD I KNOW BEFORE DOING EGG FREEZING?
- YOU WILL ALSO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS DURING THE Q&A PORTION OF THE EVENT.
This event is FREE and perfect for you and a friend to attend.
Enjoy a complimentary fine wine tasting as a courtesy from our director’s private collection.
SEATS ARE LIMITED so please book your ticket to our next event TODAY!
1. Tickets are only valid for the new guests who haven’t completed the initial consultation with any physician in New Hope Fertility Center.
2. Must register to attend. Please bring your ID.
3. Please arrive no later than 6:45pm to join the free cycle raffle.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com