IVF Cost at New Hope
When it comes to fertility treatments, price plays a huge part. Here at New Hope, it is important that our fertility treatments are accessible. We have earned high pregnancy success rates as innovators of cutting-edge technology in the field of IVF.
Over the years, we have helped so many families with infertility and that is because we have made our fertility treatments accessible to all. We have recently established a payment plan for our patients, along with multiple other opportunities to save money on your fertility journey.
Financial Assistance for Fertility Treatments
- Private Insurance
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- IVF SURE Outcome-Based Pricing
- This is a money-back guarantee should IVF fail
- Patients pay a fixed fee of $35,000 for 3 IVF cycles
- If a viable pregnancy is not achieved within a 9-month period, 80% of the $35,000 fixed fee will be refunded – not including medication costs
- NYS Infertility Demonstration Program
- This program subsidizes higher-level infertility treatments IVF and GIFT (gamete intrafallopian transfer) for privately insured women for whom these procedures are not covered by insurance.
- This program also includes a subsidy for testicular sperm extraction (TESE).
- 21-44 years old
- New York state resident
- A total household income of less than $200,000
- Covered by commercial insurance (not Medicaid or Medicare)
- Your medical history should include four cycles of ovulation induction with or without insemination unless you have documented tubal disease or documented severe male factor infertility.
- If you have had three or more failed in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles, you are not eligible for the grant.
- New Hope Fertility’s Payment Plan
- 30% down payment
- $600 a month with 10 months IVF financing
***Services that are not included in these options
- Genetic Testing
- Embryo Transfer
New Hope Offers Affordable IVF Treatment
New Hope is proud to offer so many different options to help families pay for their fertility treatments. If you are tired of receiving expensive quotes from fertility clinics and you are looking for affordable IVF treatments, look no further, schedule an initial consultation with one of our world-renowned fertility specialists today! You can visit our website or call us at (212) 517-7676.
If you would like to know more about New Hope’s costs, please feel free to visit our cost page.