New Hope Fertility Center (NHFC) is closely monitoring COVID-19
While the impact cannot be predicted, we at NHFC are taking all precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. It is safe to continue your monitoring sessions as scheduled.
If you are a new patient, and have your initial office visit scheduled but would prefer to have a teleconference visit, please let our office know and we will be happy to accommodate you.
The very best thing we can do to protect the spread of the virus is to follow the CDC guidelines:
- Regularly wash your hands and/ or use Purell (we have several stations located throughout our office)
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing (best to use your elbow)
- Dispose of used tissues properly
- If you have flu-like symptoms, stay home from work, school, or crowded places. Seek medical attention from your primary care provider.
We ask all patients and staff members to follow these guidelines:
- Patient/ Staff member should stay home if she/he has a fever, flu-like symptoms, and/ or GI symptoms and contact your health provider.
- Patients who have been in contact with known or suspected cases should follow quarantine guidelines as directed by the local health authorities.
**If you are currently in a cycle and suddenly develop symptoms which prevent you from monitoring, NHFC will credit payments to your next healthy cycle**
Please know that the health and wellness of our patients and staff is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask one of our team members.
Messages from New Hope Fertility Center Regarding Coronaviruses (COVID-19)
- March 26, 2020: Things you CAN do during Self-Quarantine
- March 23, 2020: ASRM Update
- March 23, 2020: New Hope Fertility Update
- March 20, 2020: Challenging Times Require New Hope
- March 19, 2020: New Hope Fertility Center Position Statement
- March 18, 2020: New Hope Fertility Center Will Never Stop Working for Our Patients
- March 18, 2020: NHFC: Our Patients Welfare Comes First
- March 17, 2020: Coronavirus & Fertility
- March 17, 2020: NHFC is Here for You