Become a Surrogate
Are you considering becoming a surrogate mother? Are you a very special, caring person, willing and even eager to help a childless couple build a family? For many couples, having a child of their own is medically impossible. As a surrogate mother, you have the ability to help such a couple achieve the otherwise impossible - to have their own child, biologically related to one or both of them. As a surrogate mother, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives, and to share their experience and their joy. See if you qualify.
If you are the sort of compassionate person who is willing to make such a remarkable commitment to help a couple build a family, we would like to hear from you. Not everyone is accepted into the program, and there is a comprehensive screening process. Once we know you are interested, we will begin that process.
You must live in a surrogate-friendly state and meet the following basic requirements:
- Must be committed to Surrogacy Program and to Intended Parents
- Excellent health, with no history of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Delivered at least one healthy child.
- No complications in prior pregnancies.
- No use of tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Clear criminal background check.
- U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency.
- Between the ages of 21 and 39.
** By submitting your information, you give our surrogacy department permission to contact you via email. Your information is secure and we will never share, rent, or sell it with anyone for any reason.